Paicesetter PS260S brushcutter 26mm shaft kit with loop handle (suitable for Mitsubishi TL26 engine).
- Designed for professional users
- Heavy duty design for a long life.
- Full anti-vibration,
- 4 bearing gearbox
- 6 bearing shaft
- Bolt on assembly
- Robush 10mm drive
All our brushcutters and shaft kits are designed for the hire market which means they are over engineered to last and last. Indeed, they are used by leading tool hire companies in the UK. We also stock a full range of replacement parts and spares at very reasonable prices which ought to be attractive to the professional user.
Shaft kit includes:
- Bessertrim Professional Head (BTHD1) and 10 x 3.5mm Blue Cutters (BT35H).
- Full ‘U’ type shoulder harness assembly (PS28-1904)
- Safety Goggles (PSG-1604)
- Safety Guard Assembly (PS28-1204)
- 4 tooth 230mm plastic blade (PSPB4T-1804)
- See parts list below for comprehensive details.
- Free Mitsubishi TL26.
All our Mitsubishi engines were factory manufactured and boxed in Japan (not cheap Chinese copies). They are durable 2-stroke petrol engines and deliver exceptional performance. Indeed, prior to Bessertrim going completely over to 4-stroke Honda GX engines for our garden equipment, we used Mitsubishi 2-stroke engines in our brushcutters. Now, as they are out of production and as we have a pallet of them!!!, we are offering them for free with our shaft kits.
In the above pictures, please note that the picture of the whole machine with engine attached and the close up of an engine coupled to the clutch housing are of a Honda GX25 engine, not the Mitsubishi TL26 supplied.