Download your guide:
- All post is tracked and / or signed for.
- We are legally oblidged to charge VAT on all postage (including for Royal Mail services) for deliveries to the UK (but not Jersey and the Channel Islands).
- DPD is our primary courier and we use them for virtual all our UK courier deliveries.
- They provide a service known as ‘Predict and Follow My Parcel’ which we highly recommend using. It provides customers with a one hour delivery window which Interlink will notify you of by SMS (if provided) and email so you don't have to wait in all day. What's more, DPD’s ‘Follow My Parcel’ service enables customers to watch the progress of their delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute timeslot. DPD will even tell you the name of your driver as well as the position you occupy in their delivery queue.
- DPD like all couriers charge more for delivery to Northern Ireland, the UK isles and the Scottish Highlands and generally do not offer next day delivery to these areas.
- We reserve the right to use alternative couriers at our discretion, especially for certain over-sized products.
- We have to treat the Channel Islands as part of the UK (i.e. to be selected as country) because of a limitation of the postage calculation software we use. However, if you create an account with a Channel Islands default delivery address and log in, the prices displayed in the store and the shopping cart will reflect the VAT free status of purchases from the Channel Islands.
Republic of Ireland
- £12 Flat Rate
EU and Beyond
- We deliver to most EU countries and many others worldwide. If your country is not presently served by us, contact us by email and we will see what we can do.
- Please note that we have signed an exclusive distribution agreement with KT Machinery OU (Estonia) for the countries of Belarus, Estonia, Finland, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania and Russia. As such, we no longer directly supply these countries and they are disabled on our website. Instead, you should contact KT Machinery OU directly.